Recent content by maxart

1. M

Sabaj A30a announced

I really wanted to like it, but I returned my Sabaj a30a. Got the PARASOUND NewClassic 200 integrated. What can I say... It's night and day!
  2. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Same problem. See my post from Feb 8. Yes, when playing some songs, the protection triggers at around 65. And, as others described, bass level is not adequate to the volume.
  3. M

Sabaj A30a announced

I’ll try some other speakers, though not sure yet which ones to pick.
  4. M

Sabaj A30a announced

24 volts power supply explains that. This is something I didn’t know. Thank you
  5. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Yes, that could be why.
  6. M

Sabaj A30a announced

That could be the case, but their sensitivity is very high. Still, there’s no reason for the Sabaj to trigger its clipping protection at volume of 75.
  7. M

Sabaj A30a announced

I was playing it loud, I had a party at my place and the Sabaj shutting off was embarrassing. I'll do some loudness test soon and will let you know how loud it can go without the clipping protection triggered.
  8. M

Sabaj A30a announced

I have not asked for your take regarding the ZU Essence. If you have nothing to add to the amplifier clipping issue below 3/4 of the power output, there's no need to comment on the speakers. Please, try to read my post again and understand the issue before you put your unrelated comment to the...
  9. M

Sabaj A30a announced

I have a problem with Sabaj shutting down right or left channel at the volume of 75-79 on a display. Running ZU Essence, Two-way floorstanding loudspeaker, rated 250 watts. Drive-units: 2.5" transformer-coupled ribbon tweeter, 10.3" paper-cone woofer with an integral "whizzer" cone. Frequency...
Top Bottom