Recent content by mattyjman

1. M

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

Ok, so finally got my speaker back... also downloaded the newest version of DL and it greatly resolved the narrow and thin sound that came after calibration from my first efforts!! So excited about that as I never felt like the DL calibration other people were hearing was not what I was...
  2. M

Ok gents, thanks for the tips!
  3. M

Ok, I'm gathering then that you meant the second set of speaker outputs. Not the two preamp outputs (left/right) RCA's. I'm using powered subs as mentioned, so that obviously won't work here. If I'm misunderstanding here, please clarify. But if DSP is not applied on the preamp outputs...
  4. M

Will Dirac manage those outputs as well? or are those outside of the DSP?
  5. M

awesome! thanks for the quick help. AND over the last few days I've pretty much combed through this whole thread. Thanks for your time and contribution - lots of great info here!
  6. M

Thanks SIY - that's an interesting take, one I didn't know was possible. Essentially boosting the line output correct? I am handy, but knowing how to stitch the couple caps and opamps into a solution is probably beyond me in this case. Any out of the box solutions I should look out for, or is...
  7. M

Hey guys - got maybe a basic question for you on the M33. I picked one up not too long ago, paired with some Focal Aria 936 towers, and plugged into two SVS SB1000 subs. I've found with this setup, the sub volume was pretty low. I maxed the volume on the subs, and also had to play with the 3...
Top Bottom