Recent content by matro5

1. M

Dynaudio Heritage Special

lovely room! I've got a similar set up with multiple listening positions and will try to post pics soon.
  2. M

Just seeing this post and have seen most of what's on AVS. From what I can tell it's basically one person on AVS who seems to prefer an exceptionally laid back sound who has been very vocal about the excruciating pain he suffered at the hands of the HS tweeter during a demo but I can't really...
  3. M

Would love to see some pics of your setup if you have any! I have to imagine that Vincent is a nice match for the dyns.
  4. M

Congrats and enjoy!
  5. M

That makes sense. I'm happily running mine with a Sub 6 in a large room like yours. If I had a lower powered amp, I might consider another Sub 6 but I'm not wanting for anything at the moment. I'm running a little EL84 in a small office with 160s and it sounds so good I can't help but wonder...
  6. M

Congrats. A perfect match visually and, I would guess, sonically. Enjoy.
  7. M

Curious what you're using now?
  8. M

Yep. Same here. As a longtime fan of Dynaudio ( and very happy owner of the Focus 160s ) the Heritage just ticked all of the right boxes for me in a limited edition, endgame sort of bookshelf. The old-school look and the chance to have an Evidence level woofer, a la the Special 25 I missed all...
  9. M

Congrats on your new speakers! Can you share what led you to the Heritage Specials and how they're doing in your space? I'm absolutely thrilled with my pair, so much so that I don't spend any time on audio fora anymore :) but I'd love to hear what you think of your new speakers and, of course...
  10. M

I have my HS paired up with a Lyngdorf 3400 running Room Perfect and a Dynaudio Sub 6 and am amazed at how big these little monitors can sound. Couldn't be happier.
  11. M

Congrats! I love mine and hope you do, too. I haven't posted much since I got my pair, mostly b/c I haven't spent much time on the forums since they arrived :)
  12. M

Agreed. I love seeing how everyone is setting their speakers up and how they're being used. I'm planning to build a new system from scratch around the Heritage special, so I've got some choices ahead of me. I've got a few options in house - from a 12w push/pull EL84 integrated to 500w Hypex...
  13. M

I don't believe the adapter plate will work, but I ordered them anyway. I was looking at the Stand 20s, as well as the Solidsteel SS-6 and then the FS206. All seem to be great stands for use with the Heritage Specials. My dealer suggested that with either of the last two options some Blu Tack...
  14. M

Thank you! Am glad to hear you're enjoying yours. And, small world re: the Hifight video. Just saw the comment there re: the stands. If anyone else is wondering, the stands in that video are the Custom Design FS206.
  15. M

Beautiful speakers, @watchnerd and @Robmoores1. Congrats! I'm happy to report that I have a pair of Heritage Specials on the way, as well. Thought some in this thread might find this review interesting, as well. Just turn on auto-translate and you'll get the gist. "For those of you who want a...
Top Bottom