Recent content by mariachideath

1. M

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Anyone know if the 4.4mm headphone output is TRS or TRRS? A90 is to be paired Aeon RT cans to be delivered shortly. I ordered them originally with the 3.5mm cable because I was to order the A30Pro. Then I decided on the A90, so I asked Dan Clark's store for a change to XLR cable. I was told...
  2. M

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

The reason I am concerned the A30 Pro weight is that it MAY reflect component selection compared to the A90. There is just do much difference in weight but not in power. I've been using exclusively an Icon Audio HP8 MKii amp and a Dragon Fly Red with either Oppo PM-2 or Beyers T1v2 for the...
  3. M

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

I have been heavily considering the D30pro/A30pro stack, and I am less then competent in electronic circuitry (although I can tell great music reproduction), but I find the weight difference between A30Pro and the A90 a concern. A90 is 4 times heavier. I wouldn't think the cases would make...
  4. M

thought about it, but size and price.
  5. M

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Being lazy not wanting to go thru 48 pages; anyone using D30 Pro and A90 stack? How's the sound? I would rather use the D90, but of course, unavailable.
  6. M

Being lazy not wanting to go thru 100 pages; anyone using D30 Pro and A90 stack? How's the sound? I would rather use the D90, but of course, unavailable.
Top Bottom