Recent content by Mardberg

1. M

AVR advice, Prioritize E-ARC or Dirac room correction?

Thanks. There seem to be many potential pitfalls when trying to get the entire signal chain to become HD/lossless for multichannel audio. Reading up on the subject is not entirely easy given the number of involved SW-applications, HW and different audio protocols and standards. I may just stick...
  2. M

Yes, the TV will be replaced soon with a E-ARC compatible one. I spoke to a salesman today that basically claimed that the AVR390 is a completely different product compared to e.g. the SR6014, the claim is that the AVR390 is significantly better built for audio performance. I have the...
  3. M

Hi, how important would you guys say that E-ARC is when buying an AVR at this point in time, e.g. given my usage profile?
  4. M

Thanks! I guess the problem would still be that the AVR390 cannot receive HD/lossless audio via E-ARC HDMI from the TV or other media player.
  5. M

Hi, would appreciate any advice you might have as I'm about to purchase my first AVR; Precond: I have a decent 2ch system that I'm very happy with, class A power amp, separate DAC, MiniDSP-based basic room correction etc. I would like to continue use this setup but extend it with a sub and a...
Top Bottom