Recent content by maniolo

1. M

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Regarding my experience between the matrix in its 3 pro version (to have wifi on 4, you need the pro version) and the eversolo, in the same configuration which I find very neutral, namely as an amp, the boxem purifi and for the speaker; the Illumine from Recital-Audio (French speakers with...
  2. M

The sound is definitely better from Server (.flac) > Roon wifi > Eversolo than turntable > preamp > Eversolo. It's just for the pleasure of putting on vinyl and listening to certain albums that I only have in this format. I will try to acquire this phono preamp : PRO-JECT PHONO BOX DS2 USB, it...
  3. M

I don't quite understand, this XLR switch only manages analog inputs/outputs, how do you then connect your turntable preamp to the Eversolo?
  4. M

I had version 3 pro for 2 years before selling it and getting the eversolo one. Comparatively, in sound, I find the eversolo better, more powerful. Maybe the fact that there are two 2xES9038Q2M chips while the matrix only has one? On the other hand, matrix manages standby better. I never had...
  5. M

That's exactly the point I made. With Matrix, there is no question of whether it is on or off, it reacts according to the sound flow that arrives at it, including the screen. It's really comfortable to use. Moreover, as I have the BOXEM power amp based on purifi, ARTHUR 4215/E2, which also has...
  6. M

Hello everyone, I hadn't paid attention when taking this streamer, I hadn't seen that there was no analog input... so I can no longer use my turntable... do you know of a phono preamp that I could use with an optical output? The two that I found from the Pro-Ject brand obtained poor results when...
  7. M

Thanks for your quick return! Do you recommend turning off the streamer at night or leaving it on standby?
  8. M

Hello everyone, I also acquired this streamer which I really appreciate. Just a note for Eversolo @Mirro88 : with the streamer from matrix which I also own, it is always on standby and when I send audio with Roon, the streamer comes out of standby and displays the cover art and information on...
  9. M

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

This surprises me a bit because I had the idea that it is the application that manages access to the server, it then only sends the audio stream to the streamer. Currently, I have a shd minidsp recently, I have not yet tested dirac, this remains the only reason why I do not lean towards this...
  10. M

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Indeed, the Elac had to be misplaced because once I put them in the place of the Planet, I no longer had this "stiffness" in the treble. This could be due to the bay window not far away, finally an enclosure was found almost in front of the glass surface. My amp seems powerful enough, the bass...
  11. M

I didn't think I would launch this debate, but it's still interesting to read. I have no bass problem, on the contrary !! They are present and deep. The speakers being under 6 ohm, my amplifier is announced, 100w for 4 ohms and 60 for 8 ohms, I deduce that it delivers 80w for 6 ohms? I will be...
  12. M

That's what I said to myself, I stopped playing the hifi because of the kids for a few years, I'm starting to make a new system for myself. I bought a SHD minidsp two weeks ago. For the amp, I will soon buy one made from purifi. So I have a small "Full Digital amplifier", which processes the...
  13. M

Hello everyone, like most of you, I purchased these speakers after reading this article. In fact, I have had Elipson Planet L on their feet for two years. Due to their lack of bass and the fact that I cannot put a woofer in my living room, I was looking for bookshelf speakers with more bass. I...
  14. M

DIY Purifi Amp builds

OK it is noted, thank you for these clarifications.
Top Bottom