Recent content by MacCali

1. MacCali

Marantz SR8015 Review (Home Theater AVR)

Well my case is large, lian li 011 Dynamic XL, but since I wasn’t going to do water cooling and over clocking my pc I decided to buy bat poop crazy fans to keep everything cool. I have cooler for my cpu and I changed those fans as well to the ippc’s. Not a fan of rgb lights
  2. MacCali

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

I don’t appreciate what this gentleman from Tekton has done. I value his concerns but at the same time feel like he’s just covering his buns in hopes to mitigate results. I think people who don’t understand objective measurements may see this as bad or good, clearly if you don’t know what the...
  3. MacCali

NAD C298 Stereo Amplifier Review

I have the M23 and that’s the situation I find. I will say I try to be reasonable as what I enjoy as bass may not be accurate bass reproduction. However I will say it definitely makes the speaker feel more tighter, or cleaner. I do not know how to explain it. My old amps provided a more...
  4. MacCali

Naim Uniti Atom Review (Streamer & Amp)

Honestly man it works by thresholds. I love objective analysis of products, but the thing is once you understand high fidelity audio it’s difficult to go back. You are absolutely not missing a whole lot, but there’s clearly a difference. When you’re there you know it. Especially when things...
  5. MacCali

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Sorry OPENBOX15. Yea it’s hard to find now, but at this point it maybe expired.
  6. MacCali

Music Direct and Audio Advice are both running 15% off with promo code. AA has it on their instagram, will edit with code later and MD is CWB15
  7. MacCali

Marantz SR8015 Review (Home Theater AVR)

Personally, I use the industrial noctua fans and I’m sure if you get either the 120 or 140 that will be beyond efficient. If you have a cabinet or rack I strongly suggest using that. I use 10 of them in my pc. You can buy the 2 or 3000. Those fans are also more quiet, they pull so much more...
  8. MacCali

SVS Micro 3000 high pitch whine

I don’t buy cables from these fudges. But have you seen that? Does that one end connect to the binding post or is that a grounding cable? It looks too small to be a spade. I’ve never seen a subwoofer with grounding. I do not not know, but I’ve never seen a spade/banana to rca connection not...
  9. MacCali

They are not integrated amps, they are power amps.
  10. MacCali

I’ve never seen a coaxial cable with this, but I found this earlier while searching some sales. Not sure if that’s for grounding or what
  11. MacCali

NAD M23 and Parasound 1500A, Elac Adante’s and Infinity R263 towers, micro 3000.
  12. MacCali

Good day everyone, I have a question and it shall be fairly ignorant. I’ve never owned a sub and I am looking to buy one or two of these for my stereo system. How would I hook this up to my integrated amp? I see no speaker terminals on the photo and I do not own a pre amp or dac with bass...
  13. MacCali

I think the heretic 59 on schiit website unless they sold out
  14. MacCali

Music direct got a Denon 6700H open box for 1619 with promo code before tax A marantz AV10 open box for 5250 before tax. Plus a few other things list too long to sort but all demo and OB are 10% off
  15. MacCali

adjust Audyssey past 500Hz?

You should try Audyssey One. It’s using the app, plus REW to create a simple and perfect adjustment for your speakers. There’s a video on YouTube and you just upload the file for your AVR. I believe this is for home theater only, not sure if that’s what you are using
Top Bottom