Recent content by louger

1. L

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

I may be mistaken, though I think there was also an issue at one point with the Hypex power supplies for the Purifi builds being on backorder. Have you received what you need for current orders, or is availability still an issue?
  2. L

SMSL SU-9n Review (Balanced Stereo DAC)

That's funny, I have a new ADI-2 DAC FS (latest ESS version) that is out for delivery today. I am adding a new zone to my Roon setup and decided to spend the extra to go with the RME this time. I won't make too long a post about all the reasons, though I don't expect any audible difference in...
  3. L

SMSL SU-9n Review (Balanced Stereo DAC)

I just ran a test, my SU-9n has been on for several days, the display was off. I unplugged it and plugged it back in, the display came on and stayed on (I waited 30 minutes). I changed the volume using the front knob and the display turned itself off within a minute.
  4. L

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

I have been reading various places about buffers for the 1ET400A. One thing I came across is that the stock Hypex buffer that some builders use, does not have filtering to prevent noise from being picked up from other devices. I know that you are not using that buffer, though it just got me...
Top Bottom