Recent content by Lofi

1. L

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

it’s still streaming from the Apple Music app. The WiiM app just has some extremely limited remote control functions (play/pause/skip). Kinda like controlling your music from your navigation app. Except I don’t expect to see anyone claiming hitting play in Waze or Google Maps delivers greater...
  2. L

Yup. I could rarely get it to play a whole album without it crapping out. And often connecting to it again was a painful and lengthy process.
  3. L

It would be great if they added Roon. And they do seem to be rapidly adding to the feature set so I wouldn’t rule it out. But I think they might see their demographic as sitting outside of software that costs more than their physical device. I personally love that you can get bitperfect and an...
  4. L

It is tough to pick out..but given how good the apple OS audio panel is I always wondered why they would design an implementation that resamples like that. It seemed almost abhorrent to find that was in the chain (as a faithful airport user for two decades now). But public statements seem to...
  5. L

“Computer USB port” does not read as supplied power adapter to me. There’s an extraneous “so” but as it is a new sentence the intended meaning is clear. I tried a similar option at first, the printer USB in back of the adjacent airport express and got a light on but no audio at home. They didn’t...
Top Bottom