Recent content by lobe67

1. L

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

My reference sound is not my CD player that i found not refined at all...it simply does the job as the kadhas. My reference is my analogue source (a good turntable with a moving coil cartridge)wich gives me, not only transparency, but presence , bass impact and for me respects more the tone...
  2. L

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Hello I Know i ' m exposing myself to some sarcasm with such a message ..but i have to tell my disapointement about the sonic results of the kadhas.. I'm using it with coaxial input ( my old marantz cd delivers the output), The KTB being powered by a simple ipad 5 V charger. Tonally , high...
  3. L

Review and Measurements of DarkVoice 336SE Headphone Amp

i'd say bright side for the DV but then again mine never seemed to work properly...I' go fot the bottlehead wich seems more reliable
  4. L

Review and Measurements of DarkVoice 336SE Headphone Amp

Hello, thanks for this great review...good to know that it has a lot of power ..but mine doesn't ! My darkvoice never worked really properly. I use it with my AKG K340 and Beyerdynamic DT150 both high impedance cans. At the beginning the hum was hudge but i came progressivly down (a bit). Then...
Top Bottom