Recent content by lindijones

1. L

Apple AirPods Max Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

This is so annoying. Just little corrections would be nice. But hell freezes over before Apple would add a parametric eq to the AirPods.
  2. L

I meant the audiogram compensation.
  3. L

I‘m playing around here with the compensation switch (A/B testing) and right now i would say that there is definitely dynamic compression added. Anyway measurements would be nice.
  4. L

I‘m pretty sure that Apple‘s compensation for an audiogram does not translate 1:1 from the hearing loss value(s). (As hearing loss values can be entered up to 160db) What i really would like to know is the amount of compensation, the creation of the compensation filter values and if there is...
  5. L

You can also use the app „iHearIt“ to fully customize an audiogram. You can set any frequency and hearing loss value you want.
  6. L

Is there an USB-C Dongle DAC with PEQ/EQ yet?

Btw: it seems that the new Fiio BTR15 also has a PEQ. But it‘s of course not the size of the Apple Dongle.
  7. L

Is there an USB-C Dongle DAC with PEQ/EQ yet?

The Qudelix has a parametric eq as far as i can see? Why not using it? Because of the size? (But i anyway also would like to have such a solution. ) I would love if Apple would implement a PEQ for the AirPods but before hell freezes over i think…
  8. L

Yes. I made an app for creating fully customized audiograms. https://apps.apple.com/de/app/ihearit/id1564791424 As you said it‘s the „poor man‘s eq“ and the only way to get a kind of „flexible eq“ on iPhones. And only on iPhones as you only have HealthKit with audiogram data on iPhones...
Top Bottom