Recent content by Liftro

1. L

Neumann KH750 crack?

First, thank you very much for all the answers. You are the best. I think that first I will contact the Neumann company and see what they advise me. Depending on what they answer, I will do one thing or the other, knowing that I am a person who likes to fix things on my own, I can try some...
  2. L

Neumann KH750 crack?

Since Sokel mentioned humidity... In the winter the basement was 17 degrees but now in summer it does not go below 27, would this difference in degrees have anything to do with it?
  3. L

Neumann KH750 crack?

No not at all. Since I installed it, it has not moved and I can assure you that there were no unforeseen events when it came to putting it in the basement.
  4. L

Neumann KH750 crack?

I'm a little embarrassed because I haven't contacted them yet.. :D First I wanted to know some ideas around here and if anyone has had a similar problem... Also I think I'm out of warranty.
  5. L

Neumann KH750 crack?

Hello everyone, I explain my problem. This afternoon playing with my 3 year old I noticed a crack in my subwoofer which I have not noticed before. I have a basement of about 30m2 where I have my studio set up a pair of Neumann KH120A next to the Neumann KH750 subwoofer. I share the basement...
  6. L

Is Hifiman He400Se good choice for audio production and mixing?

Thank you very much for the reply. I'm definitely going to use equalization with them and I don't worry about amplification much as I'll look for a headphone amp if necessary. I will look at two other proposals. I used to have a Sennheiser hd380 closed headphones and I liked the sound. I also...
  7. L

Is Hifiman He400Se good choice for audio production and mixing?

Hello, I don't know if someone has already asked this, but my question is whether the hifiman 400se headphones would be a good option for mainly producing, mixing and, in the end, listening to music? Or is there another better headphones for my purpouse in this or little above price range? Thank...
  8. L

Avantone CLA-10 (Yamaha NS-10M Clone) Review

I guess it's always a good idea to check the mix on different systems. The question is, is it worth spending a lot of money on something that you are going to use for 10% or less of your work? As I said before, all this class of auratones, avantones and Yamaha ns10 monitors are tools that were...
  9. L

I'm with you on this that the flattest speaker should be the most useful in revealing problems with music, but I understand that there may be other uses for certain speakers in the studio that function specifically as a tool in the case like Mixcube that was pretty much hammered here and I can...
  10. L

Hello everyone, I'm new here, if I remember correctly I read somewhere that the original Yamaha ns10 was used for new engineers to learn the main monitors of each studio and the new room faster. So if they changed rooms or monitors, they could quickly identify how the room affects the sound. I...
Top Bottom