Recent content by lfallon86

1. L

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Using bananas over here & length was fine with these (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029XW5JA?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1) ... it seems to fit "snugger" on the speaker side, but these bananas still fit securely in the a30 & aren't going anywhere.
  2. L

Well, cable appeared in securely - but decided to take out / put back in to be sure .. Sure enough, I haven't had any cutouts since (had it playing for a few hours, including same content which was sporadically cutting out last night). Anyway, thank you sir - sometimes it's literally the ol'...
  3. L

Gotcha. Aight, i'll double/triple check everything is wired & connected securely/properly & give her another try.
  4. L

Thanks for the reply, Tony. It's 3 feet. When connected it (loxjie A30) defaulted to 24bit/44.1khz (though this appears to be configured through the pc's realtek settings - i don't see the Loxjie automatically changing the displayed bitrate & instead is just reflecting what is set by the pc's...
  5. L

I purchased the A30 a couple weeks ago to facilitate a small-ish 2.1 setup for my desktop. I had exclusively been connecting via USB (which works fine), and yesterday wanted to try out optical after reading the a30's volume output is evidently less when connected via USB vs optical. The volume...
Top Bottom