Recent content by Leonm771

1. L

Sennheiser HD 490 Pro Headphone Review

i feel like hd560s is too good at that price.
  2. L

New S.M.S.L. M300 SE 120$

same as my reply in last year, I mentioned the og cable of m300se , is terribly suck. with the og cable , I feel like most people have the same problem, popping sound , crack sound. After changing to a "qualified cable" , problem solved. Here is my setup , Monitor -> (samsung USB-A to C cable)...
  3. L

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

me ~60-70cm distance, never hear any hiss from my 8020d (sensitivity -6dBu). Which mean my ears are actually bad ? :(
  4. L

我的距離約為 60-70 厘米,我的 8020d 從來沒有聽到任何嘶嘶聲(靈敏度 -6dBu)。 這說明我的耳朵確實不好? :( Translation by Moderator. Please post in English going forward. Thank you. “I have a distance of about 60-70cm and I never hear any hiss from my 8020d (sensitivity -6dBu). Does this mean my ears are really bad?”
  5. L

Nope :( I do not have measurement microphone, maybe I will buy one few months later. I was just testing the Phase Alignment , in my case , 0 is loudest . Can you share your setting? I feel like everyone is different. Should I follow the guidebook to adjust the sub and monitors , close to the...
  6. L

Before having 7040a , only bass roll off -4dB is on. Now only bass tilt -2dB is on. I feel like I should not do any change on dips.
  7. L

guys , having the genelec sub , do I need to reset the speaker's dips to default? ?
  8. L

Have you change USB cable? The original USB cable is literally TRASH. I had few issues with og usb cable, crack sound , DAC non-stop disconnecting. After using samsung buds USB-C TO USB-A cable , all of these issues gone! The og USB is unqualified product. and there is some 'microclicks'...
  9. L

Sennheiser HD560S Review (Headphone)

tbh i feel like hd560s is much better . I like neutral sound
  10. L

Genelec 8x3x stands, are they worth it?

If having stand for the speaker , do I need to switch off the desktop control?
  11. L

https://reference-audio-analyzer.pro/en/demo-cs131.php#gsc.tab=0
  12. L

Just in case ,did you test it? I mean the microclicks is a real issue. Maybe you are the lucky boy, but something have to say for people who owned M300SE. Remember to change the USB cable . Find something better, the original USB cable is TRASH.
  13. L

Advice for my HD 800S

Hi according to sennheiser engineer , the differences of hdv820 and Iphone , is just the max volume.
  14. L

update this post after almost a month. I change the cable for m300se , what cable did i use? random samsung buds charge cable. Not kidding, it fixed \. I have not seen that weird disconnect-connect issues almost a month.
Top Bottom