Recent content by Leoniums

1. L

DAC or What?

Thanks again for your prompt reply. The wires ... i think... are not home made since there are marks with red and black letters right after the banana connectors. Speakers manual say that if i use bi wired method i have to remove the jumber since its messing the low and high frequencies. And...
  2. L

DAC or What?

Oh.... and yes that blueray may be an issue... will check that as well tomorrow
  3. L

DAC or What?

The pre amp is set on percentace probably since i hit for once the max just to see whats the maximum. And that was 100. But i believe that on 50 it should have been really high... It wasnt but not sure how that % is working. I mean that it might level like 1% until 50% and then 10% per 5 or...
  4. L

DAC or What?

I have also found that speakers are 6 ohm nominal i think with 3 ohms minimum. So one thing is that. 2nd thing is that speakers wires are wrong. Right now i have put on each monoblock the following cables. 1 cable with 4 connections on each side. 2 red and 2 black. red and black on one of the...
  5. L

DAC or What?

Do i have messed up everything? I hope i havent made any damage
  6. L

DAC or What?

I tried yesterday but i think i am fcing issues. I wired everything and i added a sone 5000es blue ray on it. The sound was awfull in the beggining. Then i tired other inputs (aux etc) and another cd. Sound was clear but didnt had enough power. I had volume on 50 and i thought it should be much...
  7. L

DAC or What?

I am back again. I am moving to a new house so i dont really have much free time atm. So i bought a 5th gen i5 Microsoft Surface Pro and also uts hub for its ethernet port plus to have its usb port available for the dac connection. I am still looking for a DAC. So please go ahead and give me...
  8. L

DAC or What?

Thanks fir the clarification. One last thing. Android or Microsoft is there any difference for my purpose?
  9. L

DAC or What?

Why i need the hub? As i said before there are tablets with 2 usb ports Do i need more? (Probably you havent see my above updated post)
  10. L

DAC or What?

Thatz what i am asking. Didnt knew about bit perfect etc. I was talking for a tablet with 2 usb since one will be used for lan adapter and the 2nd for dac export.... So a laptop is the best choise. With lan of course and not usb lan adapter correct?
  11. L

DAC or What?

So even a good tablet with 2 3 usb (one for lan one for digital export can be enough) or i am gonna loose quality due to usb? Should i absolutely need laptop? For example i got an ipad air where i can use ethernet but then i got no other usb... so i need a tablet with 2 usb at least and i am...
  12. L

DAC or What?

What should i check for laptop outputs?
  13. L

DAC or What?

I also hear about that bluesound node 2i, cambridge v2 something, rega dac r.... and so on...
  14. L

DAC or What?

i will still prefer wired... Cause my childs are 2 small wife is really against.
Top Bottom