Recent content by leo2

1. L

Headphone amp used as pre-amp

Hi Roland, I came across a A10h for € 90,--, so I ordered one. I will post my impressions in comparison with the Atoll later. As I have no measurement equipment except for my ears, it will be subjective.
  2. L

Hi graham, I have the same; PR200 with input selection knob. As far as I know mine was produced round 2005. I'm sorry, but I cannot help you with a circuit diagram.
  3. L

Graham, do you have the PR100 se or the Pr 100? There maybe still some information on the manufacturer's website. https://www.atoll-electronique.com/en/presse-support-2/manuals/
  4. L

I bought it around 2005 together with the Atoll 200 power-amp. Didn't like the power amp, so I traded that in for the Croft 7R. Then later I bought a Threshold Fet 2, but after a while came to the conclusion I liked the Atoll better (better definition and more spacious) so I sold the Threshold...
  5. L

Thanks Nordling, I'll put the Topping L70 on my list. Hi Graham; The pre-amp which gives me trouble currently is an Atoll PR200. I must admit it does sound very good, but I've got a lot of distortion in one channel going on and off again. Roland; Could you give me a link for that?
  6. L

Looks great, but I do need two inputs (and if possible one of which is balanced) By the way, my power-amp is a Croft 7R.
  7. L

So it would be a save bet to use one of the mentioned amps. I do need a pre-amp: It makes it more convenient to switch between my DAC and Phono pre, which have no volume control of their own. Balanced input for my DAC and single ended input for the Phono pre. Thanks very much.
  8. L

Hello everyone, I am a new member on this forum and I have a question about pre-amps. My current pre-amp is close to broken down and is too old to consider repair. My budget for a new pre-amp is somewhere between 300 an 600 euro (about the same amount in dollars). I will use it mainly as...
Top Bottom