Recent content by LavenderGooms

1. LavenderGooms

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

Yeah that's kinda crazy. I guess what the review means is that since they sound the same, you might as well get the one with the better measurements since it IS technically more proficient.
  2. LavenderGooms

Schiit Asgard 3 Headphone Amp & DAC Review

Yeah! I definitely missed that haha Asgard 3 it is!
  3. LavenderGooms

Okay assuming I'm kind of a dumbo with all this, are these numbers indications that it's a good upgrade? Since it looked like previously the DAC was really not worth having even though the amplifier was good.
  4. LavenderGooms

So I scoped through the thread and I can't seem to find out what the verdict is on the new DAC chip in this bad boy.
  5. LavenderGooms

Sounds like the Schiit stack is the better buy then! I have no real need for the display, DSD and filters aren't a big deal for me, I've never actually heard a difference, and I listen through Tidal so I'm almost never about 44.1/16 anyway. Thank ya!
  6. LavenderGooms

Ah balls. Well this thead has me considering the ol' Heretic/Modi stack after being nearly sold on the E30/L30. Gonna pair up with the Audeze LCD-2C. If it's really THAT good a stack for the price...
  7. LavenderGooms

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

Aight everyone, kind of a longshot here. So I'm the proud owner of a new set of Audeze LCD-2C. Love everything about them, happy as a clam with the set. They're currently being powered by an Aune T1 Mk2 that I got some time ago. I'm feeling like I got some room to improve and I've got my eye...
Top Bottom