Recent content by Launagis

1. Launagis

Sanity check - LS50 Meta vs In Wall speakers

I do like working with plywood :) And I've decided and on a lot of things, because some of them serve multiple purposes or are sort of easy to implement. Cabinet behind would serve as a place to put a laptop and similar stuff, also would push the couch a bit into the room from the rear wall...
  2. Launagis

There is this rule to follow equal triangle with speaker placement, which I can't follow here. Furniture piece at the front will be 2.5m wide , from the seating position to the speakers will be around 3.5m. Theoretically not ideal, but in practice it sounds fine. If I would go In Wall route, I...
  3. Launagis

Here is the plan for the rear position: I will put two subwoofers in the furniture behind the couch, which will be pushed ~30cm/1feet into the room. I will put all the electronics in the shelf above the couch, since i was clever enough to route speaker and HDMI cables below the floor when i...
  4. Launagis

I like this couch a lot, so it stays. Also, two of the most used seating position are on the left, so it helps with the center, I don't think there is something to gain here. I know the place is a limiting factor, but i have to make it work :)
  5. Launagis

I'm currently working on this furniture piece, which will house 92" rising projector screen and two subwoofers, so speaker placement will have to remain the same:
  6. Launagis

There is drywall underneath, I just covered it with plywood :) I like the looks and it very practical.
  7. Launagis

Yes, there's an open kitchen to the left:
  8. Launagis

Thanks for replay! It will be 4.4 or 5.4 system in the end. In my previous place i had 4.0 system with large floorstanders and it was very enjoyable. We only watch movies with my wife, so phantom center worked well for us. In this new place, speaker placement is very limited, if a want to keep...
  9. Launagis

Hi all. I'm trying to make my new house work for audio, and I'm almost there, but i just have this annoying vision of putting In Wall speakers, well, in to my walls. One problem is, that one side of the wall is open, and it is open where i should have to mount the speaker. So my general question...
  10. Launagis

Poll: Best Looking Stereo Integrated Amp

I really like NADs from that time period. I wear tactical clothes quite often.
Top Bottom