Recent content by lanszelot

1. L

DAP with digital out

Hello, First of all Thanks for help, Because the 2TB external HDD cannot work with Moode audio, so I bought 1TB external HDD /same brand, same family, only size different/ I copy my music to the 1TB and it working well. The 2TB have not only music on it, maybe this is what Moode did not like...
  2. L

DAP with digital out

I found the problem, I got faulty cable with the DX3 Pro Only one problem I have now, the Moode Audio cannot see my external HDD. Volumio can.
  3. L

DAP with digital out

Moode Audio recognize the DAC AMP, but the DAC AMP not recognize the device. Here is the Video DAC AMP is Topping DX3 Pro Plugged in USB2 /original cable not otg/ Moode audio - newest RPi - 4B 8GB Display - official 7 inch What am I doing wrong?
  4. L

DAP with digital out

How can I connect the 7 inch display, and the cooler fan? I have to connect the same place :/
  5. L

DAP with digital out

I bought 32Gb just I was curious is it enough. I order all what you wrote on the link. Do I need heatsink, or cooler? I do not know is it fitt in the case or not. Today the case will come, but the RPi will come only end of the week.
  6. L

DAP with digital out

That is great :) Which size micro sd need for moode?
  7. L

DAP with digital out

Yes, I love it, this is what I need. - I buy 8Gb version, because I can use else, only swap sd card I am thinking the fixed version case. Does the 7 inch need extra power? /extra adaptor, or cable/?
  8. L

DAP with digital out

Hello, The X5 gone :( Somebody was faster. I didn't found any Fiio in price /only new/ So I have to buy Raspberry Pi. I buy: - RPi 4 B+ 8Gb version /because I can use for more things if I don't like as DAP/ - adapter - hdmi - sd card OS: - moodaudio - volumino - rune 9 /not working with...
  9. L

DAP with digital out

Yes, it have Android, but with coax doesn't matter. But I cannot see where is the coax out on X5 III Where is the coax out?
  10. L

DAP with digital out

Hello, I found Fiio X5 III but I cannot found coax out. And in the description they wrote 256GB only.
  11. L

DAP with digital out

Hi, Most of the users connect with jack, or BT , this case doesn't matter android or not. I need digital output. I used OTG. I tried with original cable and Samsung GS8+ original OTG adapter. And I bought an OTG cable /which do not need any adapter/. Not working. The DX3 Pro cannot recognise the...
  12. L

DAP with digital out

I am looking a DAP to my DX3, not to buy all. Android is not an option.
  13. L

DAP with digital out

Hello, I have a Topping DX3 Pro. I am looking a DAP with digital output which I can use with my DX3 Pro. I have more than 20000 music which need 512Gb at least. DX3 Pro not working with Android. I tried few phones, and an android box. Price maximum 150-200 GBP Could you recomend DAP please?
Top Bottom