Recent content by ksaugrin

1. ksaugrin

What was your best (and worst) audio purchase for the dollar?

Personally i have XLR Monitor and i want volume knob that why :)
  2. ksaugrin

What was your best (and worst) audio purchase for the dollar?

Best : Etymotic ER4XR : Amazing IEM ! Dan Clark Audio Aeon RT (closed) : Same very good headphone and extremely comfortable. SMSL SU 9 + SH 9: An upgrade of SU 9 in term of functionality, i have stil my SU 8 for my second system with Geshelli Archel 2,5 Pro . Qdelix 5K : RME ADI 2 Pro with...
  3. ksaugrin

Status Flagship ANC Review (Headphone)

Seems to be a pretty good headphone :)
  4. ksaugrin

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

that's an amazing DAC !!! Congrats @JohnYang1997 . I wont get rid of my SU-9 but that's amazing :)
  5. ksaugrin

Audio Technica ATH-ADX5000 Review (Headphone)

2000$ and a lot of distorsions, that's not very good at all.
  6. ksaugrin

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

What i have omited to tell is i have used the QC35 II in bluetooth and we all know that DSP settings will differ because of that. After listening to. the QC35 with the cable and ANC on it's sound a lot better than on bluetooth
  7. ksaugrin

After being on Etymotic, it's hard to return to something other. I have pre-ordered the EVO I am so excited to test Etymotic new beast :)
  8. ksaugrin

I have purchased the QC35 II after the review but I am a little disappointed, don't get me wrong this is a good headphone and it sound right but I find it little bit dull sounding and not as enjoyable as my Etymotic ER4XR. I found the ANC doesn't compete with ER4XR amazing passive noise isolation.
  9. ksaugrin

Abyss Diana V2 2nd Review (Headphone)

I dont like abyss at all, with their bold claim of "best headphone in the world" without any objective data backing it up. And with objective data it's not really at abyss advantage.
  10. ksaugrin

How much money do you have invested in this "hobby?"

I did the math too and i have spend some "considerable" amount of money i think and i am only 23 ^^ This il the list in euros sorry : DACs and DAP : - SMSL SU-8 : 250 € - SMSL SU-9 : 450 € - E1DA Power DAC v2 : 59 € - NUForce DAC3 : 99 € - EarStudio ES100 : 99 € - Qdelix 5K : 99€ - Etymotic...
  11. ksaugrin

Best spec ADC Chip currently.... ??

If we could have a APx555 like ADC to do some DIY measure i will buy for sure.
  12. ksaugrin

SPL Phonitor X Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Gorgeous unit, if only it was competent :facepalm:
  13. ksaugrin

Do Audiophile Network Switches Make a Difference (video)?

I knew it ^^ And AVB isn't the only Pro standard used in the industry. I personally use Dante everyday at work and it doesn't require any special hardware switch to pass PTPv1 and v2 (for AES67) for clocking.
  14. ksaugrin

Do Audiophile Network Switches Make a Difference (video)?

Very interesting vidéo, I finally understand how to analyse the result of jitter test thanks :)
  15. ksaugrin

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

First, awesome videos @amirm . And as usual Topping proove their design skill.
Top Bottom