Recent content by Korvenwin

1. Korvenwin

NAD C 399 HybridDigital DAC Amplifier

@jvdg1701 my advice is that you return your unit if you can. They will never solve the problem. One year after buy mine, my problem (clips between track with diferent frequencies), is not solved. I've attached a Eversolo DMP-A6 as streamer and I've forgotten the BluOS module.
  2. Korvenwin

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

GREAT NEWS!!!. As one of the early adopters, I can confirm that the product is much more polished than other products at initial release. This include the mobile app. If you continue to hear the community, you will get one of the best streamer in the market.
  3. Korvenwin

I have not tried cue files, but SACD .iso is my main use and it works FLAWLESSLY in 2/6 channels. The internal library search an index disks and tracks without problems.
  4. Korvenwin

A comment to my dealer from Zidoo: "Habrá un control remoto para el DMP-A6 ya que también recibimos muchos comentarios y solicitudes", what translated to english means that there will be a remote control for DMP-A6 based on users demand. ;)
  5. Korvenwin

I connect RCA on A6 to a NAD C399. In this case, I'm using internal DAC. At the same time, for headphones, I connect the A6 to a iFi xDSD Gryphone through USB audio out to connect a pair of headphones. In this case, I use the external DAC on iFi. Note that I need to manually switch one to...
  6. Korvenwin

I'm using it with fixed volume and that problem did not happen to me.
  7. Korvenwin

You are correct. Tha HDMI port is only to output audio.
  8. Korvenwin

Unboxing my DMP-A6... Almost everything is better than expected
  9. Korvenwin

Matrix was one that I was thinking to buy. Too expensive for me. It would be great your impressions compairing both.
  10. Korvenwin

Great news for me! My unit will arrive tomorrow. If someone is interested, there are units in stock in Zococity Spain (I think that deliver to UE): https://zococity.es/products/zidoo-eversolo-dmp-a6?_pos=1&_sid=9345e6bc3&_ss=r
  11. Korvenwin

Another review In this case is a 10/10: https://www.avforums.com/reviews/zidoo-eversolo-dmp-a6-zidoo.20790/
  12. Korvenwin

I totally agree with you. One of the key features in this streamer is the multichannel support (included Roon).
  13. Korvenwin

Probably the certification is in process. Other devices from Zidoo are Roon Ready working flawlessly. My DMP-06 is already ordered. In a few days, I could tell you.
  14. Korvenwin

Take a look in the BluOS controller if you've enabled the volume limits to -24dB
  15. Korvenwin

The BluOS system would be great if it (and the developers) were more reliable. In fact, the Bluesound devices have problems without solve for months. Take a look to the forum. About the streamers, I've been searching a lot and, forgetting the too much expensive high end line, I've found the...
Top Bottom