Recent content by korayem

1. K

ANTELOPE AUDIO ZEN GO SYNERGY CORE 4X8 USB-C AUDIO INTERFACE

Ah OK gotcha Assuming your mic is hooked to preamp 1 input. You can add it twice, one with the FX and another without any FX. Then to listen to the one without any FX, you can set the volume up.
  2. K

Of course it gets applied. I mean what will the point be of adding an effect on "computer play" if it doesnt do anything. You can apply effects on inputs and outputs separately. When I watch Netflix or listen to music on spotify, I like to through in some effects to "enhance" the sounds
  3. K

Actually, I applied the EQ to the output, not input. Notice I chose Computer Play 1+2 (PAN set to -30 and 30 for Left+Right channel and used LINK to have volume and applied DSP EQ share same settings for both output channels). From the manual: Outputs 1 - 8 in your DAW correspond to the...
  4. K

Here are some screenshots: Screen 1 you can switch mixer settings between monitor/HP1 and HP1 Screen 2 is HP1 running ClearQ EQ Screen 3 is HP2 running VEQ-4 Orange EQ Hope this helps
  5. K

Actually you can route anything to anywhere Just drop an EQ on monitor/HP1 output and another EQ on HP2 and done Checkout their videos on routing etc.. And read the manual. It was overwhelmingly at first but once I got the hang of it, it was easy peasy to do anything you can imagine
Top Bottom