Recent content by Koobenot

1. K

Dynacord SL1200 LPN-Filter

Got in touch with one of Dynacord's engineers. So here's what happens: When the button is pressed, the input signal is split into two - one copy reproduces the flat signal, while the second copy activates the band-pass/notch filter in parallel, in the 20Hz-150Hz range, and applies a...
  2. K

Given that the amplifier outputs are only two, they will send the entire frequency band to the loudspeakers (20Hz-20kHz, relatively speaking). What will this notch filter do then? Let's say it will eliminate my 50Hz hum on the power supply, but that's a design issue and not something I should...
  3. K

The manual doesn't say cut-off frequency, nor cut-off slope.
  4. K

Hello, I'd like to ask what's theoretically doing the LPN-Filter switch on this power amplifier? Here's the description in the manual: As far as I understand that's how it looks like: So let's imagine we're filtering out this exact frequency at 50Hz with the given Q-factor. But why? The...
  5. K

Power Amp Hunt 2 x 600/800 W @ 4 Ohm

Can you recommend something newer in the same price range? Thanks!
  6. K

Power Amp Hunt 2 x 600/800 W @ 4 Ohm

Hi, I'm looking for a live music playing/disco power amplifier with the following parameters: 2 x 600 (800) W / 4 Ohm 2 x 380 W / 8 Ohm 1 x 1200 W / 8 Ohm bridge Balanced XLR in / Speaker twist out (SPEAKON speaker) Ground lift Temperature switch-off DC protection Fan Format: 19", 2 U The...
Top Bottom