Recent content by komhst

1. komhst

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

It is obvious that Amir's measurements were correct from the beginning. As was Erin's. It makes little difference whether the acoustic axis is on the woofer or the tweeter as the angle in far field listening is very small. As well as it makes little difference whether the speaker feet are...
  2. komhst

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

From now on Tekton is on my black list. Due to Eric Alexander's behavior I'll never buy a Tekton product no matter how good it might be.
  3. komhst

Master List of New Speakers

I totally agree with you! More than 100% kitsch! o_O
  4. komhst

Is the amplifier of SVS subs unreliable?

Maybe components quality today is not as high as it was 16 years ago... Unfortunately this is a common issue not only to electronics, but to all the household appliances today.
  5. komhst

Edifier MR4 + Presonus Sub 8BT vs. bigger speakers

The 1st option is more practical, more "flexible" and giving a superior sound.
  6. komhst

Rockville

270$ for powered tower speakers? The usual Amazon crap!
  7. komhst

Modifications to Elac Uni-Fi Reference UBR62 Bookshelf Speakers

I think you should change wife and then change the speakers too! :p
  8. komhst

Kali Audio LP-UNF

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread...
  9. komhst

Kali Audio LP-UNF

It's not a powered pair. It's active bi-amplified. Take a look at the connecting cable: It has four wires.
  10. komhst

Edifier MR4 measurements (It's probably been upgraded.)

I have to say that the amplifier inside the Edifier MR4 is exceptionally quiet. No audible hiss in maximum volume.
  11. komhst

Edifier MR4 Review (Budget Monitor)

Great work with the EQs. I have to say that at this price point those speakers are great! You can't expect more for this money.
  12. komhst

About Wharfedale Bronze 3 Speakers

Are they genuine, or they are Chinese imitations?
  13. komhst

Active B&O Beoloab 8 pair or Fink Epos 14N speakers?

6.000€ for a pair of such small speakers with a 5 1/4 inch woofer??? I wouldn't call it value for money.
Top Bottom