Recent content by kjasey

1. K

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

That is interesting. Im assuming your using preamp only mode. I usually shut eco mode off. Im not sure now that you mention it. Nonetheless...several hours of use yielded a less then warm to the touch. The denon wasnt in a cabinet so guess that would help too.
  2. K

Thanks for the info sir! Im still in the first impressions stage of the Arcam and your charts are something a can reference with. I was so impressed i bought a second unit for upstairs. It will replace the Cambridge Audio CRX200. For the record, i go through gear like crazy. Always...
  3. K

Sunfire Cinema Grand Review (5-channel Amp)

lol! Ive owned this amp for over 10 years. Its amazing for cinema and two channel audio. Its a workhorse and the sound is warm and engaging when using Current source inputs for your left and and rights. I love what Amir does for audio enthusiast but never base his decisions on sound over...
  4. K

In reply to Doodski, its not fair to claim the AVR390 isnt a worthwhile receiver based on electric tests rather than listening. Im here for the comments and try to steer people in the proper direction based on my real world experience. When he tests his gear on the bench, is the gear...
  5. K

Hello good sir..I noticed your an owner of the X4700H. Its a safe and stable receiver. I forgot to mention the Dunkirk test in my review. The opening scene in Dunkirk is a true test of any surround system. The sound design in this scene it masterful. If you have a proper sound setup, this...
  6. K

First and foremost i respect this site and what it provides. However most of this information from these readings are false or have no bearing on sound. Your ears are what matter, not what electrical current chart show. I own the Arcam avr390 and the Denon X4700h. I used both these devices...
Top Bottom