Recent content by kiritz

1. K

Dirac Live and KEF LS 50 W 2

Thank you! Are there instructions on installing DiracLive as a virtual audio card on their website? Or is there some other place where I can find how to do this? Again, I am a master at music but a novice at tech.
  2. K

This may be a bit beyone me. I downloaded eqMac but now the Dirac directions for using the plugin include the following: "This application is specific and can only be used with Digital Audio Workstations (e.g. ProTools/Cubase/Reaper) in a recording studio setting. For all standard applications...
  3. K

Thanks much for your response! And forgive my ignorance, but I am truly not tech savvy. When you say run on your mac using VST host software, the list seems to include music playing software like J River. I use Roon as my music playing software. So I am struggling with how to put all these...
  4. K

Greetings all. Alas, I think I know the answer to this question but since I am fairly ignorant of many of the technicalities, I thought I would ask. I have KEF LS 50 Wireless II set up with two subs and use Roon on my Mac for my music source material. I have become intrigued by what I have...
Top Bottom