Recent content by KingRolo

1. KingRolo

The Vinyl Frontier

Fairy tails? Seriously I have listened to albums and yea subconsciously you don’t hear the crackles .. His speaking subconsciously because he enjoys it and you’re speaking analytically because you don’t know any better!
  2. KingRolo

ORCHARD AUDIO Mono Blocks & Pecan Pi Dac SF area

Selling as a Bundle, these are Bosc/Starkrimson models are ver1. Meet up around San Francisco Bay Area or I can ship. Thanks
  3. KingRolo

Class D amp long term reliability

So just to clarify one amp was accidentally disconnected from the outlet while powered up. It’s unfortunate because you are unwilling or unable to repair it. I feel the product needs to have more built in protection features before I could recommend it, it’s almost like it was designed for a...
  4. KingRolo

Construction looks great and all parts used to assemble are top notch, including PSU’s. I think it’s just a design issue with the outputs always being hot.
  5. KingRolo

So true! there is no waiting for Cartoons on Saturday morning they want it NOW!!
  6. KingRolo

I had the Orcard Audio mono-blocks and unfortunately they were unplugged while playing audio and one of the amps blew! .. to be fair they did warn this could happen and I explained that it was my fault. Unfortunately Orchard Audio are unwilling to repair them and the best they could do is a 10%...
  7. KingRolo

Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra Integrated -- Coming Soon

With volumio you can stream, play digital files from storage.. also connect a Cd-Rom. It’s 2021 maybe we need to move along with our terminology. Integrated to me mean’s different media being integrated into a system. Whether it’s analog or digital should not make a difference.
  8. KingRolo

Potential for life in Venus detected

Why am I subscribed to this thread :D
  9. KingRolo

Black Lion Revolution 2x2 Review (Audio Interface)

Yep, Motu can do the 4x4 for $230! The Motu units seem to fail over time in my experience.. maybe just my bad luck but for the price Can’t be beat.
  10. KingRolo

Black Lion Revolution 2x2 Review (Audio Interface)

Wow!!! People pay big bucks for Black Lion mods on there pro Audio interfaces
  11. KingRolo

Schiit Modius and Magnius FS

Yes a schiit stack of Modius and Magnius M&M in a pile. I bought them in December 2020. $300 for both plus shipping or pickup in San Francisco Bay Area. I can supply sales feedback from Reverb and EBay
Top Bottom