Recent content by kezman

1. kezman

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

I bought today at 200 euros a pair of Maudio bx5 d3, in general lines it is better and more balanced than the jbl lsr305, jbl 305p mk2, yamaha hs5, mackie mr524 and krk rp5 g4, does not have the deep bass of course like the jbl 305p mk2, but for the price is very fair speaker! it is also heavy...
  2. kezman

PIONEER DJ VM-50 Tweeter :1-inch (25 mm) SILK soft dome Woofer :5.25-inch (133 mm) ARAMID cone Amplifier Output :Class D with 96kHz DSP - LF: 30 W / 4 Ω - HF: 30 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range 40 Hz - 36 kHz Hz Maximum Sound Pressure 107 dB I'm curious how they managed to get so low hertz...the price...
  3. kezman

Anything better than Genelec?

i have heard many speakers and also i have worked with them, since 2002...there are many good speakers brands, genelec is good, but not the top, she has flaws like all others! for my taste Genelec 8340 is a very good speaker, Dynaudio Air6 is very cool, Klein & Hummel 0300D is superb, Barefoot...
  4. kezman

Dynaudio LYD7, its not to cheap, but i would like to see it!
  5. kezman

Pioneer DJ VM-50 Focal Alpha 50 Evo :)
  6. kezman

USB audio interfaces interest

audient mk2 measurements? is upgraded compared to the old model ...
  7. kezman

Dynaudio LYD5 black pair - 750€

700€ final price...
  8. kezman

I bought the mackie mr524, very good and honest speaker for 125€ per unit, I feel a little flatter than the jbl 305p mk2 in all spectrum but with less deep bass, it would be good to have an image in the measurements!
  9. kezman

Dynaudio LYD 5 Studio Monitor Review

After 3 weeks with the speakers, I decided to leave them and sell them...it is a difficult speaker and I could not get used to it, nevertheless I still like it more than the neumann kh120 or dynaudio lyd7 that i work in another studio! I think with a subwoofer it would be a much better result...
  10. kezman

Dynaudio LYD5 black pair - 750€

3 weeks ago, i bought 2 pieces of this model, i also have the jbl 305p mk2 and mackie mr524, but unfortunately i could not get used to it in my ears, it feels different compared to the other two, maybe because dynaudio is more flat or more professional-expensive speaker, so i decided to sell...
  11. kezman

JBL 306P MK II Review (Studio Monitor)

has anyone compared them with yamaha hs7, to tell us impressions?
Top Bottom