Recent content by kenshao

1. K

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

Yes, I meant the TRS. Thanks for the explanation. If both are on and independent they'll do what I want to.
  2. K

What happens if I plug a headphone in the RCA output and another one in the XLR at the same time? Do I get sound in both of them at same volume/quality? I was wondering if I could use this amp as a switcher, so I could head a headphone in one, and a studio monitor plugged in the XLR. I noticed...
  3. K

Noise while Moving Mouse USB Ground Loop

I was lucky enough to have a very old astro mixamp that I'm using as a DAC getting the sound from PC using toslink. If that hadn't worked i'd be going with your suggestion to use the FiiO to try to filter the noise next!
  4. K

Turns out my old mixamp was enough of a DAC that it worked with the toslink cable. :)
  5. K

So, in the other computer where I could still hear a low tone I did have other usb devices connected, but never really tried to disconnect anything. In the macbook, I had nothing connected, not even the charger. Just the p2 to AMP and it was perfect. I tried disconnecting all of my USB devices...
  6. K

Noise while Moving Mouse USB Ground Loop

Hey guys, I just got this same issue, but I have no DAC, just a newly purchased sp200. Let me paste this that I wrote in another topic to make it easier. My mobo is a rog strix z370-f. Are there any tricks to look for the grounding issue in the PC? I'm asking because I'm waiting for a DAC to...
  7. K

Unfortunately I don't have the option of plugging everything into different wall sockets :(, also that would mean I'd lose my UPS. Currently I have this connected to this UPS: 2 monitors, desktop, fiio e9, sp200, nintendo switch charger. I tried changing the SP200 to another wall socket but the...
  8. K

Ouch, that looks more complicated than I initially thought. If that's the case, will the d50s connected to my PC through USB fix the noise issue? In the meantime, is there anything I can do to kill this noise? My pc, monitors and the SMSL are all connected to an old UPS. I thought the UPS was...
  9. K

Hey Guys, I'm new in the forum and this is my first post. I've had sennheiser hd650 and fiio e9 headphone amp for 8 years, and after reading a lot and checking the new tech from 2019, I decided to pull the trigger to hopefully have a new AMP (and a topping d50s that should arrive next month...
Top Bottom