Recent content by kekotron

1. kekotron

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

1.14 avaliable here: https://www.toppingaudio.com/download/l70-version-v1-14-firmware-update Same update process as before, unplug from power, plug in usb, put the .topping file on the drive that pops up, unplug usb and plug back in, wait for 8-8 code on screen, disconnect the usb cable and...
  2. kekotron

ES9068AS datasheet, re: Topping G5 un-amp'd 1/8" output's output impedance

Assuming Mike's talking about the LINE IN/OUT 3.5 port as per this picture (number 3): Topping lists the output impedance of the Line Out as 50 Ohms:
  3. kekotron

Doesn't seem to budge. I removed the rear 2 outermost screws, the 2 screws visible on the underside as well and carefully removed the volume knob, loosened the nut minding to not lose the encoder inside the case and now pressing on the 6.3 jack or xlr doesn't look like it wants to come out...
  4. kekotron

What's the "special key" you mentioned earlier though? and how exactly is the front panel being held in place, does "from within" mean there are screws on the inside that might possibly be loose on my unit?
  5. kekotron

There's a nut under the volume knob? I'm asking because my L70's front panel doesn't sit flush with the body on the left side where touch power/sel button is, i can push it back flush in but after some time it manages to pop out by itself again. I was wondering if this is some kind of an...
  6. kekotron

What's the disassembly procedure? mainly concerned about the display ribbon. What's holding the front glass panel?
  7. kekotron

New Topping L70 is just insane.

if anyone is wondering about the input impedance like I did, here's the Topping support response:
  8. kekotron

New Topping L70 is just insane.

Is there any information out there about the input impedance of this thing? While SMSL pretty much always shares this information in their specs, topping is not that eager to have it in their specsheets.
Top Bottom