Recent content by Kees Huizinga

1. K

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Hassle-free update from 1.32 on a Win 11 computer
  2. K

"Another issue concerns a bug found in units with the earliest firmware versions from 2020, which prevents a successful update regardless of the operating system used. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have an alternative method to resolve this."
  3. K

Out of frustration I reinstalled JRiver and the drivers for the dacpro8 this morning. To my surprise, everything worked as it should. No other routing in JRiver, just 6.1 in DSP studio. I am very relieved now. Thanks everyone for the advice. Good luck with your Okto8pro DWpress, it is a good...
  4. K

I still suspect it is a routing problem. The x-overs and corrections are okay, as I have seen in the measurement. The problem is that some signals are output in both the left and right channels. I have sent the file (and wav file) to Bernt from Audiolense so he can look at it.
  5. K

This afternoon I connected the outputs of the Dac8pro one by one to the input of my Scarlett 2i2. Everything was in place. On channel 0 the left bass, channel 1 the left mid, etc. The filter slopes and corrections were clearly visible. In the attic I have 2-way speakers where I also have a...
  6. K

Hi Dualazmak, Thanks, but Asio4All didn't work for me. I can't wait to get Audiolense playing. I'll let you know if it is an improvement (or not).
  7. K

After work I had some time to set up jriver, as you advised last night. I was probably a lot brighter, because it was a piece of cake. I now have sound from all 6 drivers. Tomorrow I want to use a loopback measurement to see if all corrections and filters are in the right place. To be continued.....
  8. K

It's a little late in here, but I think I understand now. First sleep, because tomorrow I have to work. Thank you very much in advance.
  9. K

Hi Kal and DWpress, thanks for thinking along. I cannot find out how you arrived at those settings. Where or how do you change names? Order channels or Mix channels?
  10. K

Thank you for your response, Kal. I get it up to point 1. From point 2 on, I don't see how to do that. Maybe you can clarify this for me? As far as I understand it now; the crossovers, channel routing, gain, correction, etc. are present in the Audiolense config. file. When I play music, I see...
  11. K

Last week I bought a license for Audiolense. I managed to get a good measurement of my 3-way speakers and generated a config. file. So far nothing wrong, but now I am unable to make the dacpro8 play more than channel 1 and 2. JRiver is my audio player. Bernt, the creator of Audiolense could not...
  12. K

Hi John, What kind of software will you use for the crossover and dsp?
  13. K

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

Hi Dualazmak, I came across this. If you haven't seen it yet, it might be of interest to you. Regards, Kees http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/Yamaha-NS1000.htm
Top Bottom