Recent content by keatonhj

1. K

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

I just want to put this out there. I'm not an audio flog with fancy acronyms and technical knowledge of how sine waves work and all the different elements that go into a DAC. What I do want to say though is I play a ton of Nintendo Switch games and I watch a lot of Netflix. I listen to s*****...
  2. K

okay so I take advice from experts who are audio engineers (Rob Watts) and now I'll take advice from you. Money is not an object and I'm looking for a pre-amp, what's your pick? Same for bookshelf speakers, what's your pick? thankyou. apologies to readers if the subject changed but the M-Scaler...
  3. K

There's a great recent podcast by DARKO audio where he interviewed Rob Watts, maybe you can listen to that as well and let me know your thoughts?
  4. K

the M-Scaler outputs 798Khz. not by adding information that wasn't there. but by doing a job of making the input signal closer to an analogue wave sign for the DAC to output for the pre-amp to amplify so the signal sounds better. I think it does. whatever you all say if you blindfolded me and...
  5. K

compression is the wrong word... everything gets uncompressed in the codec, what I meant is they keep samplerates low to save space.
  6. K

I just wanted to interject here with my situation and why it works wonders for me. I love great indie music and for some reason I can only find the recordings on bandcamp.com. whilst they offer wav and aiff, the underlying sample rate is barely above 48khz. Secondly, I play videogames, with...
Top Bottom