Recent content by jww1

1. J

Belden ICONOCLAST XLR Cable Review

I must have missed something, in Amir's listening tests, both with headphone and 2 channel with his Revel's he started using the Iconoclast cable and then changed cables to the WBC cables. Per Amir's report he transiently noted improved sound in both cases after changinging from Iconoclast to...
  2. J

And that change in perception in independant of the order in which you listen to the different cables?
  3. J

Not sure what you mean about EM theory, I was not commenting on the postulates of Mr Galen. My question had to do with Amir's observation of a transient sense of improved auditory performance when changing from the Iconoclast cables to the WBC cables. Is it reproducible ? Does it matter in which...
  4. J

Amin, you stated that after changing cable type from Iconoclast to WBC, you briefly thought you heard an audible difference that you described as I interpret, better audible performance, which "passed after a few seconds". I am curious, did you happen to change the sampling order, i.e. WBC then...
  5. J

VTV Amplifier - Terrible Quality Build and Customer Service

When all is said and done how much will it have cost you to have an amplifier that is acceptable to you? Cost of the original VTV amp and the cost for March to build you a new amp using the components from the original VTV?
  6. J

VTV Amplifier - Terrible Quality Build and Customer Service

I read that the company offers a 30 day trial period. Did you consider just returning it? Seems to me you are now stuck with something you will never feel good about and that you will be reluctant to sell to someone else.
Top Bottom