Recent content by Justruckin

1. J

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

May have to order direct from China...
  2. J

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer @Purité Audio

Keith, quick question... I have the A6 on order here in the states. Will the A6 allow me to input to its internal DAC via digital coax? I want to output that feed through the A6's XLR outputs to a preamp. I am assuming it will work, or do I need another external DAC?
  3. J

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

It is sold out everywhere as of this past Friday, July 7th 2023... I ordered one from Amir at Summit Hi-Fi. He just sold his last unit of 300 he received this past week. He will be getting more in soon, told two to three weeks and then he will ship. Great guy, free shipping and no sales tax, I...
  4. J

Belden ICONOCLAST XLR Cable Review

I don't think it was, these coaxial cables did seemingly make a difference in the sound vs my home made OFC cables. I asked the question regarding coaxial cables vs OFC cable, and received the same smart ass remarks on another AV "Science" forum. I then asked asked over on an audio FB page that...
  5. J

Belden ICONOCLAST XLR Cable Review

I use Mogami cables and their speaker wires from Worlds Best Cables. I have no complaints, the XLR cables are very nice, and their Mogami coaxial speaker wire, in my simple mind, did sound better than my home made OFC. More bass to my ear, I had to do some retuning after installing them...
  6. J

Marantz SACD 30n Measurements (SACD Player, DAC & Streamer)

I cannot tell you the technical side with measurements, just my old ears... I have an old OPPO BDP-83 BD/SACD player that I use as a transport. I added the GeerFab DSD breakout box to strip the DSD signal out of the HDMI to feed to my Denafrips Ares II DAC. I think I can hear a difference over...
Top Bottom