Recent content by junk88

1. J

Better than dx7pro?

I know theres many combinations I can get for under $2000 USD. But is there anything I can get that sounds better than my dx7pro? I am open to buying another combo or an individual stack. And also I have hd800s headphones
  2. J

Quen style ccms 12 VS dx7pro

I have the dx7pro for a long time. And if I switch to the cms12 will I hear a difference. If so will the difference be worth the switch.
  3. J

Amp recommendations

I need a new amp for my topping dx7 pro i want eq settings pairing with lcd2 budget is 700 usd no tubes what should I get?
  4. J

DT 1990 pro vs lcd2c

my daily driver is DT 1990 pro love the details just want more bass is the lcd2c rite ’
  5. J

beyerdynamic DT 1990 pro

comes with dekoni elite velour pads and brand new beyerdynamic balanced pads comes from a smoke free house and was gently used asking 450 usd
  6. J

Dt 1990 pro pads

I don't know where to post this but I'm going to get my used beyer soon (58x upgrade) looking for pad suggestions?
  7. J

58x upgrade

So I decided on a bass upgrade I'm thinking of buying dt 1770 are other closed backs priced e little more really better? Such as the focal elegia, audeze lcd2cb?
  8. J

Open back bass

Which open backs have the most bass for 1 k usd? Lcd2c?
  9. J

Audeze

Are they better with balanced cables like focal /? 70 ohms 101 dB sensativity pairs well with a .835 mw SE amp? (lcd2c with topping dx7 pro)
  10. J

Silver dragon cable

Do these actually make a difference?
  11. J

Focal Elear

Should the price drop scare me
  12. J

Focal Elear

I was going to buy one
  13. J

My next headphone

? 1100 usd
  14. J

My next headphone

Hey brothers I'm looking for a headphone that will give a "lively" presentation to the music as if the artist is in my room. What type of headphones do I need? Open back Planars? Audeze?
Top Bottom