Recent content by JskG

1. J

JBL HiQnet?

I came across this. Looks like it might be further progressed than the code above. It handles TCP. I have not tried it yet. I’m looking for a way to add a physical volume knob to control a pair of I-Tech amps. https://github.com/EMATech/HiQontrol/tree/master/docs
  2. J

Dutch & Dutch 8c Review

Back to the topic of stands, here is a pic of my quickly constructed stands for a pair I just got. For the first couple of days, I used the sturdy boxes they came in.
  3. J

Which well-measuring speaker or monitor brands have the best customer service?

In the US, Harman Professional has impressed me multiple times with their support. You can quickly reach a really knowledge and technical person who will stick with you to solve the issue and is enjoyable to talk with. I have a system with JBL, Crown and BSS. In a different realm, I’ve had...
  4. J

Purifi PTT6.5W04-01A 6.5" midwoofer

Is anyone interested in a group buy? Id like to get a pair to try out. Sorry if this was covered earlier in the thread; I tried to search for that.
  5. J

The off axis charts look similar - but they dont measure 90* off axis. For the coupling, you need a slightly larger one. Maybe this model: 1051-54
  6. J

Any thoughts on using this for a modified LXmini?
Top Bottom