Recent content by jrMes1

1. J

PreAmp - Balanced Preamplifier RCA XLR 10x NE5534D 4x NE5532D ALPS Potentiometer - opinion

Hello, good morning, I found this PreAmp Balanced Preamplifier RCA XLR 10x NE5534D 4x NE5532D ALPS Potentiometer (https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/preamplifier-and-volume-control/balanced-preamplifier-rca-xlr-10x-ne5534d-4x-ne5532d-alps-potentiometer-with-remote-control-p-14308.html) And looking...
  2. J

EarMen Tradutto Review (DAC)

Anyone knows if the Tradutto is compatible with Roon? or Volumio? Recognize like a DAC? Thank you
  3. J

M2Tech Young MkIII Opinion and discuss

Hello good morning, How everyone? I have earmen Tradutto, and I am seeing this Dac M2Tech Young MkIII with some good reviews, I want to invest a new dac, maybe to listing some differences between them. Does anyone have any additional thoughts on this dac (soundstage, bass low end, and...
  4. J

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

Hello, After some research, reviews, your opionions :) ...I buyed today (online) the amplifier AUDIOPHONICS LPA-S500NC, and the preamp MUSICIAN MONOCEROS Preamplifier. (The only setup I have today is my dac tradutto and the speaks & subwoofer) My choiced was based to improve everthing in LS50...
  5. J

From last 24h I read a lot of reviews, youtubes videos, and stuff technical, I have to much information. I don't have choice to test any amp before buy. So with my setup (bookshelds and svs 1000, and dac, and looking to the future maybe CD player and Vinly). I will see better the Rega Elex R...
  6. J

My local store did a recommendation Audiolab-8300a, in your opinions this is good amp to LS50 Meta? Gain 29dB (20Hz-20kHz) Input Sensitivity 840mV (Power Out = 70W into 8Ω) Input impedance 15K // 100pF Rated max power output THD < 1% 2 x 75W RMS (8Ω) , 2 x 115W (4Ω) (Vmains = 230V...
  7. J

Hello, Good morning, I will try see your recommendations, I need to think in the future to my setup. @Chromatischism My dac Earmen Tradutto has output XLR, how can I connect to the MiniDSP Flex? (I saw this has balanced input)
  8. J

My current setup is DAC Earment Tradutto and subwoofer SVS 1000. This week is coming LS50 Meta, so the only thing is missing is the amp. I look a lot of amps like the smls and rega elex, arcam online, my local store is to poor to demos and low material. So i will need the best advice.
  9. J

And about this SMSL SA400 Balanced Output power 2x 230W @ 4Ω 2x 110W @ 8Ω This will a good option to me? because has input RCA and XLR, output subwoofer. Anyone has experience with this model? Thank you for your supoort.
  10. J

Thank you, But I need a output to subwoofer :/ And more thinker "if your preamp has a 12v trigger." what I need this? sorry I never used this, and I down know to use.
  11. J

Hey people :) I'm looking for a good amplifier for the kef ls 50 meta and subwoofer SVS SB1000 (not pro), Can anyone recommend between $1000 and $1250? I saw some reviews with Rega Elex with pre out with mini dsp (output to subwoofer), my local store is to poor to demos and low material...
  12. J

SMSL SA400 Review (Power Amplifier)

I will go to Kef forum to ask good pairing with ls50. Thank you one more time
  13. J

SMSL SA400 Review (Power Amplifier)

Thank you for your support. I think this will be a good pairing with Kef Ls50 meta and SVS 1000: (I hope) Amplifier Power (Recommended) 40-100 W Nominal Impedance 8 Ω (min. 3,5 Ω)
Top Bottom