Recent content by Jpahere

1. J

Carver Crimson 275 Review (Tube Amp)

Which dealer are you referring to? I bought mine from music direct ( over 3 months ago). I plan to return it. I have a feeling if I try to return to Carver they will balk.
  2. J

Carver Crimson 275 Measurements

Too much ain’t enough.
  3. J

This evening I ran the speakers with just the Crimson and they sounded fine. The sound is better when it is bi-amped and I have since switched it back.
  4. J

Zack, I would never besmirch John Curl, God knows I bought enough of his equipment. I just think it is funny every reference about the man starts out "the legendary John Curl." He is a much more modest gentleman than that! And I totally agree with honest measurements. If the amp is seriously...
  5. J

Good evening all. I have been following this thread with a great deal of interest. Everyone here who has owned a Carver Crimson 275 amp (with a serial #) please raise your hand. I will wait. I do have the amp - I've owned it for 6 months now. As I write this I am listing to Sade singing...
  6. J

Hi, everyone. I just joined this forum for the sole purpose of learning more about the Carver Crimson 275. After acquiring a pair of Emminent Technology LFT 8-b speakers I needed something decent to power them with. Long story short I acquied the Crimson 275 for six bucks short of 3k in July...
Top Bottom