Recent content by johnnyindia

1. J

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Great. Seems like the clear choice, to get a Headphone amp, better spec DAC all for $100 less! Thanks to everyone for the clarification.
  2. J

You're saying the DX7 Pro+ is newer? And the DAC has the same quality specs as the D90? I simply need a DAC for pro audio, to connect a pair of ATC monitor speakers to my interface, and the D90 is the best spec DAC I can find. The DX7 Pro+ would be nice to have a headphone amp built in, but not...
  3. J

Lynx Hilo vs Lynx Aurora (n)

Anyone else compare the Aurora(n) and Hilo? Using the Aurora(n) for all conversion in my studio except for a Topping D90LE for Monitoring DAC. Interested to know if the Hilo would offer any advantages to the Aurora(n) for the 2-Bus/Final Print. Seems like the specs are near identical, so not...
  4. J

Seems like the DAC is as good as the D90 and the Headphones amp as good as the A90 for all intents and purposes; so why is it less expensive than the standalone D90?
  5. J

No I hadn't looked into that one; how would it compare specs wise to the D90LE along with an A90 as a headphone amp?
  6. J

If not using MQA, is the D90LE exactly the same as the SE and the better choice?
Top Bottom