Recent content by Jimster480

1. Jimster480

Tear down of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Headphone Amp

Yep, After a couple hours I think it will turn off. I've enjoyed this Amp for like 2 years already.... definitely a great purchase. I have no plans to ever replace it.
  2. Jimster480

Tear down of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Headphone Amp

IT does turn off after a while if a signal is absent.
  3. Jimster480

Speaka USB DAC and Headphone Amp Dongle Review

Ah okay, you can just write whatever you want to that field of a USB device though... Nothing prevents you from using any number you want.
  4. Jimster480

Speaka USB DAC and Headphone Amp Dongle Review

So its just a Dragonfly in a different chassis or is this just a bug?
  5. Jimster480

Review and Measurements of Monoprice Liquid Spark Headphone Amp

Sorry to hear about that. Did you try contacting the company (Massdrop I think)? Maybe they can replace it for you.
  6. Jimster480

Gustard A18 Balanced Desktop DAC Review

Good performance but it is put in a tough place considering the other options on the market.
  7. Jimster480

Massdrop X KOSS ESP/95X Electrostatic Headphone Review

I always wondered what these were about. Now I know. Glad I didn't put down money for them as they seem to be mediocre. I'm a big planar fan and I am happy with what I have at the moment.
  8. Jimster480

SMSL DP5 Music Streamer and DAC Review

Wondered why there was a headless panther on this one... horrible firmware indeed! Thankfully that is something that likely can be fixed in the near future as atleast the device itself seems to be competently designed!
  9. Jimster480

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Well if you can get the parts under $10 and are willing to spend the time then just do it and see.
  10. Jimster480

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

It would only be worth your time if you are good at soldering and can get the components cheaply. Otherwise I would just get an E30.
  11. Jimster480

1st gen SMSL M8 update with screensaver

You could try contacting them (SMSL) to see if there are any replacement displays available if you are willing to put the display in yourself. Might be worth it because I cannot imagine that the display is very costly.
  12. Jimster480

1st gen SMSL M8 update with screensaver

I'm glad that it worked for you!
  13. Jimster480

Google Pixel 4a Smartphone Audio Review

LG dropped the Headphone jack on the Wing. I hope its not a new trend for them. My G8 has a great headphone jack!
Top Bottom