Recent content by Jesal

1. J

8-Channel Dac/Amp Recommendation...

Thanks @MAB I'll go with flex eight, any experience with Dirac, I might go for it since it's cheap at $200, considering I pay half that every year for audiolense maintenance.
  2. J

Thanks @MAB for both links, surprised minidsp did great on the tests. Digging in your great thread now, might have a few for you later if you don't mind. Thanks
  3. J

Thanks that is an interesting option with Dirac, although I have never tried it. I've been using audiolense for 5 or more years. I'll check it out... Thank you
  4. J

Thanks for the heads up on the PA5's. I was just looking at the stellar review here. I like the audiophonics amps, built like a tank. I'll have to see what shipping and duties are to Canada. Thanks again
  5. J

I'm setting up another 4-way high efficiency speaker setup, high power is not really required. Thinking of getting Topping DM7 Dac and 4 Topping A5 amps. But I'm open to suggestions if there are better alternatives. $1800 budget for Dac and amplifiers. Not much choices for 8-Channel Dacs but...
  6. J

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Thanks, I'm not using the ADC, and I can sell the aurora for more than I can get the DM7. Hmnn... I was thinking it's a substantial jump from my aging DAC.
  7. J

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Do you guys think DM7 will be an upgrade sonically to my 10 year old lynx aurora 8 dac? Thanks
Top Bottom