Recent content by JaySlice

1. J

Review and Measurements of Emotiva XPS-1 Phono Amp

unfortunately, my early life gave me a tunnel vision of music, but when I have good equipment I think I get touched more by music that on lesser equipment I would not. This situation is me just needing good equipment for me to break my emotional reserve, so I do agree with you of course...
  2. J

Review and Measurements of Emotiva XPS-1 Phono Amp

i absolutely love this website. I wonder how much weight is given to the subjective experience? I am one that leans to the measurements, but I do wonder when I should just enjoy the sound for what it emotionally offers
  3. J

Review and Measurements of miniDSP SHD DAC, DSP And Streamer

I am wanting to buy one of these units to put between my source and my dac. Will this unit do great justice in that pursuit? I love room correction but hate being bound to the hardware that is coupled with it e.g. preamp, dac, amp, etc. So I am hoping more devices can take digital, room...
  4. J

Review and Measurements of ifi nano iONE DAC

Yippi! I discovered your site a bit ago and feel like I stumbled on a gold mine of info across a diverse number of components. Thanks
  5. J

Review and Measurements of ifi nano iONE DAC

I can't install USB drivers on my work computer, so if the Nano Ione USB input doesn't require drivers, I can then send digital signal through the Ione and to any dac of my choice, and thus eliminating the need for any dac of my choice to have a driver. Ultimately, my question is, does the Nano...
  6. J

Review and Measurements of Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Amp & EQ (Part 1)

Lyngdorf TDAI models claim that no power filter/conditioner is required due to the proprietary PUS, is this true?
  7. J

Review and Measurements of Lyngdorf RoomPerfect EQ

Lyngdorf TDAI models claim that no power filter/conditioner is required due to the proprietary PUS, is this true?
  8. J

My mistake, I meant to say "room features"--room perfect. Thanks
  9. J

So If I had my digital signal fed into the Chord Dac, then into the "high-quality" ADC module, I would gain the sonic benefits of the Chord but can take advantage of the 3400 Roon features, etc.?
  10. J

Howdy to the group and in particular Sander_Web and Onion. I am a fellow TDAI 3400 owner and I initially debated using a digital only room correction unit in conjunction with a high-end dac and amp, but decided the TDAI-3400 added simplicity, and from what I have read/researched the sound was...
Top Bottom