Recent content by jagercola

1. J

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

I'm thinking of waiting for their monoblock amplifier without volume for this exact reason.
  2. J

3e Audio SY-DAPx002 TPA3250/TPA3255 DSP Amplifier

I was one of the first to order this and it's been stuck in customs or that it's cleared customs since the 15th. Hope to see it soon, but not sure if I'm just unlucky or if all China imports are backed up.
  3. J

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

Can anyone with the American version of the a800 share a picture of their circuit board with me? Particularly around JP1 between the two tall black caps near the power input. I’ve got a 240v version and want to convert to 120v. Based on previous models, I think I need to jump JP1 and change...
  4. J

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

I would but I don't know what case to get that would fit that is reasonable in cost. If you sold a kit, including power supply, that people could assemble with basic soldering skills and/or a screw driver, I think it would sell very well.
  5. J

I'm tired of my EVGA NU Audio Card.

Any suggestions to fix that? Thanks!
  6. J

I'm tired of my EVGA NU Audio Card.

I've got one that whenever I play a game or video which uses the video card for rendering, I hear coil whine or noise through my Nu Audio card. Not sure if it's the graphics card or PSU but I've moved slots and still get the whine. Any ideas?
  7. J

https://www.3e-audio.com/finished-amp/tpa32xx-all-in-one-amplifier/ This had some more info on it. No manual though but you can also go to there DSP board for that info.
  8. J

I was asking them if the sound quality suffered because of the bluetooth module. Specifically, if their sound quality suffered like many of the TPA3255 amps with bluetooth modules. That gave a short response saying no it wouldn't. They also said the amp had pop protection unlike a lot of the...
  9. J

Ordered the 3e finished amp. It will be a while before i can give any impressions given the shipping delay. I was going to wait on the 3255, but using a SPL calcuator, the extra power wouldn't make much difference for me. The 3e amp has a USBI connector to program the DSP, not sure how to...
  10. J

How do you think you even program the DSP? I don't see any way too and the knob is already doing a lot.
  11. J

Did you put all these in the same chassis/case with one power supply or individual cases? I saw the single case you linked to earlier, but wasn't sure. For the TAS5630 case, did you buy it, the 3e board, and a 36 / 32V AC / DC adapter then just solder it all together? I saw the 3e boards have...
  12. J

I know 3e has several TPA3255 boards listed on Ebay. Would it be feasible to put 3 of these into a single chassis for a 2.2 stereo system amp? It could consist of one 2x160w model and two of the 1x480w model to drive the subs? I know people have used outboard ac adapters, but maybe there is a...
Top Bottom