Recent content by iv0

1. I

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

It will. It. akes me feel cool :)
  2. I

so what about the topping p50 power supply. can that one be used?
  3. I

So can the topping p50 be used?
  4. I

Pics you’ve taken,

Had no idea that, this war was so bad. All I know about it is from movies like Forrest Gump.
  5. I

Pics you’ve taken,

omg … how big is that wall?
  6. I

Pics you’ve taken,

Is this from the 9/11 attack?
  7. I

Another Roon thread - do I need it?

Roon seems to be a scam. A subscription for something I run on my infrastructure? No thank you!
  8. I

Trying to find a video

thanx bro :)
  9. I

Trying to find a video

Looking for a channel where videos started with: This video is not for children, if you are a children… piss off
  10. I

Sinad on integrated amps

I have to say, when i was testing a NAD c389, I didn’t like it at all. It was death silent when no music was playing. It felt weird. For some reason the slight hiss is suiting to me. It gives me reassurance it works. At that point I compared it with a Vincent SV500 amp. Sadly the Vincent amp...
  11. I

Sinad on integrated amps

sadly I already own it and that for 2 years already. Its just hard to accept that 800€ amp is supposedly better.
  12. I

Sinad on integrated amps

so low sinad doesn’t necessarily means trash? (in my case not that cheap trash)
  13. I

Sinad on integrated amps

I only hear hiss if I stick my ear right in the speaker. Is this the only difference? Low sinad anp is till capable of playing hi reso content? I remeber a review where the bluesound was badly measured and demes incapable of playing actual high reso content?
  14. I

Sinad on integrated amps

I‘m just wondering what it means when the sinad measurement is low. The sinad of my naim amp is in the 60s. I actually like the sound, so wondering am I missing something? Do I need to immediately change the amp? Is the subjective experience of the top amp in the list with sinad much better?
Top Bottom