Recent content by iulianm

1. iulianm

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Send one of those crossovers to GR Research; that would be a lovely "minor cheeeeeeeeeeeesy controversy".
  2. iulianm

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

I never heard of Tekton until this "minor online controversy" happened but I personally think this bullying is the main reason why 99% of reviews online are only positive reviews (talking more about those from US). To me it feels that a big number of reviewers just prefer not to publish a...
  3. iulianm

Show us your Cars

My pack of Mazdas.
  4. iulianm

FS: (Seattle area) Multiple components: B&W 603S2, ELAC UC52, Polk T15, NR1510 receiver, Philips Fidelio X3

Updated list: Receiver: NR1510 AV Receiver - Slim 5.2 Ch. 4K purchased in April 2021 from Amazon and have original invoice Marantz mentions 3y of warranty so it should still be covered price: $400 [SOLD] Front speakers (black)...
  5. iulianm

FS: (Seattle area) Multiple components: B&W 603S2, ELAC UC52, Polk T15, NR1510 receiver, Philips Fidelio X3

I'm selling the following: Receiver: NR1510 AV Receiver - Slim 5.2 Ch. 4K purchased in April 2021 from Amazon and have original invoice Marantz mentions 3y of warranty so it should still be covered price: $400 Front speakers (black)...
  6. iulianm

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

:eek::eek::eek: This is bad! did you sent the jack adapter to them and they tested it out or how did they got to the conclusion that was a low quality? I don't even know how to tell apart a good quality from a bad quality one.
  7. iulianm

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

I had UF52 and returned them as the build quality was terrible. (they were supposed to be brand new but grilles came with broken legs, etc) While this doesn't speak about the sound in any way, it might be an indicator of the quality control with *52 series to get a certain number of units that...
  8. iulianm

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

I never had a pair of Philips headphones and I think these X3 would be my first ones (ordered now).
  9. iulianm

Choosing between Senheiser HD600 and HD6XX

Apart from sound, HD6XX does seem to be a bit muddier but difficult to tell. A couple of differences on the appearance and usability side: 6XX came with a large case/box while 600 did not 600 cable is thinner, longer and the 3.5mm to 1/4 is screw on
  10. iulianm

Choosing between Senheiser HD600 and HD6XX

I have the Velour ones from Drop: https://drop.com/buy/drop-earpads-for-hd6xx-and-hd58x?defaultSelectionIds=942760 but they are now 2 years old.
  11. iulianm

Show us your Cars

If you look at CR, they put BMW right behind Lexus and Toyota with Mazda there in the top as well. After Consumer Reports it seems I have two of the most reliable car brands :) A thought about rankings......
  12. iulianm

Show us your Cars

For my wife, we moved from this: To this: Same platform, same interior just with 2.5l turbo engine. Because it's ASR, let's share some beginner measurements as out of curiosity I've measured today the CX-30's system (which should be identical as the speakers and amp have the same part number)...
  13. iulianm

Schiit Magni 3+ and Heresy Headphone Amp Reviews

That's pretty much the difference in price I would say: $109 from Schiit, shipping to Europen Union, adding 20% VAT there and you get close to 170euro.
Top Bottom