Recent content by IRG

1. IRG

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

And yes the Freda S could be a good choice, no tone controls though but otherwise a good value for sure. Suppose I could add the Loki+ as well.
  2. IRG

What I meant about the current issue, is that the 3 channel amp tested here, the Purifi model, Buckeye mentioned that this affects all of their current Purifi amps, but not the Hypex models, I believe that’s what was mentioned. Apologies if I’m misremembering the details here. Thanks for...
  3. IRG

Just read this whole thread, phew. As someone who’s not an engineer or all that technically inclined, I do have some basic questions and maybe they are covered elsewhere. First off, I actually like the looks of these Buckeye amps. I hadn’t heard of them before but having the founder/ceo involved...
  4. IRG

Dynaudio X14 Speaker Review

Maybe the NAD 368 integrated compared to the Yamaha. Different classes, which makes it interesting.
  5. IRG

Dynaudio X14 Speaker Review

Hi, New guy here, been reading a lot, and realize on the technical front of things I know very little. Finished reading two reviews of gear I own, that didn’t get necessarily bad reviews but not recommended; the Musical Fidelity M2Si integrated amp and these Dynaudio speakers. Been thinking of...
Top Bottom