Recent content by integrated

1. I

Streaming fantasy for Dutch 8c?

Thanks! Yes, the BS works like a charm with a nice Mogami cable coupled to a 75 to 110 converter. (Some very faint crackling can be heard. Unsure of its origin). I've also used it with optical out and a Hosa converter. Of course, still wondering if direct AES connection might be better, but the...
  2. I

Thanks! Curious, any experience with the Cambridge Audio cxn v2 or 851? On paper, at least, they seem to come close.
  3. I

Thanks for the suggestions! Some names I didn't recognize, like Vortexbox. I had reached out to Metrum, but didn't hear back. Unsure about Pi2. Always seemed a bit complicated, but maybe time to get over that. Also, wireless, wifi connection seems like a bridge too far... Have to say, still...
  4. I

Appealing for what appears to be unobtainable: Good sq from streamer with digital aes out to feed Dutch 8c's (which have their own dacs). Also, must be Roon endpoint, mqa-capable, and wifi accessible. Sorry, don't mean for this to sound like a desperate personal ad! (Willing to hard-wire via...
Top Bottom