Recent content by iearhorn

1. I

New SMSL A300 BTL Class-d Power Amp

Ehh..."Hi-Res" Certification does indeed have to do with digital, which is evident in the digital half of that standard that you left out when you pasted from their website.
  2. I

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

The cables are 2.5 balanced to 3.5 trs balanced. However, they're boutique and so without dismantling them i can only assume they're wired correctly, hence my interest in ruling them out as a source of issue(s). It sounds like the vol difference you hear btwn unbal-bal is much more noticeable...
  3. I

At least one 'issue' is due to the behavior of the EQ - when enabled, switching to the bal input defaults to a profile (?) with very low/no vol. , which seems to agree with what @Lunafag is saying. I say 'profile' but it sounds like it's just a default vol setting. @Bimbleton , thanks I should...
  4. I

Hi all - new (posting) here - great info and community! I have the Q-5K and have been listening via 3.5/unbalanced with my HE400SE, iphone 12 Pro Max with apple camera usb dongle. Sounds great, and the Qudelix app has worked great/consistently. I've recently bought a 2.5/balanced to 3.5 x2 trs...
Top Bottom