Recent content by hwy61

1. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

ok, thank you for the reply.....when i double click this (blue color) it just opens up output devices selection. and i don't see DSD playback method :ASIO native...............attachment below
  2. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

hi Reco...........all set up exept ........you say "And in ASIO drivers double click on “foo_dsd_asio” to select “Topping USB Audio Driver” and “ASIO Native”. where do i find these "ASIO drivers to double click on" is it located in foobar or computer? ............................thank you
  3. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

i appreciate your instructions and going the extra mile with this, i already have foobar setup to play dsf/dop. so i will try this option over the weekend and let you know how worked........oh! and thank you for not caring about my being "grammatically correct". re: tankass
  4. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

thanks again, i will try that
  5. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

it is 2004#...........thank you, much appreciated Recopilatorio
  6. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

well, that's a big help, should i apply that to all the questions?........grammatically challenged!? yes that too.... are you the assigned grammatic police here? ....
  7. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

recently arrived e30, doing a quick setup dsf./dop playback with foobar2000 thru laptop/headphone-out to/ dragonfly (black) using foobar/wasapi (event) as output seems to work ok. would using the alternative ASIO proxy install exe. be any advantage over the current setup?..........and what...
  8. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

looking forward to the L30.....
  9. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

sorry to hear that Toku.....looks to be two sides to this coin......i'm not out of the woods yet....wonder why no local distributers for different regions?
  10. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

i ordered the e30 on may 23 from amazon (USA). .......emailed Shenzen about what serial# it would have (they got back to me the same day) said "don't worry will have serial # 2004.......................great service!
  11. H

Topping E30 to headphones

''What in that setup gives you option to set DAC output? ".............as i said i wasn't sure that played in the equation at all too many volumes to wrap my head around...... in terms of volume control is there a general rule of thumb in the chain like this as to where the source (DAC) OR...
  12. H

i will let you know how this Rube Goldberg setup pan's out.............one more question while setting both Art preamp and little dot volume's to get the sound i want thru headphones, where should the dac volume be at? or does that even play into the equation?
  13. H

thank you Jimbob54 and solderdude for yr time :).....i don't have the e30 but has been ordered
Top Bottom