Recent content by Hubentus

1. H

SVS Ultra Bookshelf Speaker Review

I'll post this here, although I know this is the Ultra Bookshelf thread. SVS Ultra Centre FR measurement links as a pdf.
  2. H

Kef Q650C or SVS Ultra Center

Here is a pdf with some links to FR of SVS Ultra Centre.
  3. H

Drop Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X

I can see the txt files for Resolve's PEQ settings -is there a txt file for the Oratory PEQ settings somewhere? And is the Oratory measurement with or without the damping pads/filters?
  4. H

Focal Clear Professional Review

You're a legend - thank you.
  5. H

Thanks for that. I also realised that much of my listening is with Windows sound mixer at around 75% as well. So that's Topping DX5 Lo Gain, -20dB, Windows 75%. What does the 75% do to the 102dB at 100%?
  6. H

Thanks for your replies. Is that Lo Gain on Topping DX5?
  7. H

I'm not sure how this works in practice. I listen to the Clears at about -20dB on a Topping DX5 at Lo Gain thru APO/PEACE and Windows sound mixer at 100%. If I put on a track with torture testing sub bass I don't turn up the volume to try and blast the headphones. So if my normal SPL is about...
  8. H

There's definitely some people driving them to high volume! It must be a feature of the headphone community.
  9. H

Interesting info. How do they limit the excursion of the driver? What is the membrane actually doing when this crackling happens?
  10. H

Man thats loud. I recall that you use Hi Gain on the RME as well. Hi Gain at -10 on the fairly sensitive (104 dB/mW) Clear is VERY loud. I listen on Topping DX5 at Lo gain at -20 dB with these cans. So I'm sure you have a genuine issue with these headphones and this clipping, but I just can't...
Top Bottom